Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SKILLS--Candle making

     In an attempt at being thrifty this year I decided to make some Christmas presents. One of these ventures involved making candles. It was seriously much easier than I expected. Melt some wax.....
     Stir in some heavenly aromas, yada, yada, yada, YOU HAVE HOMEMADE CANDLES!

     Only two problems with this scenario.

     Problem one: My pregnant stomach was disgusted by all of the festive fragrances flying around for days afterwards. I still can't stand the smell of any of the four kinds I made.

     Problem two: The second problem was not discovered until the next day when we had to CALL THE LANDLORD because our sink was clogged. After a lot of trips in and out and banging around he discovered a "bar of soap" stuck in the pipe. Yes, a bar of soap. Definitely not a wad of wax from some idiot making these candles you see everywhere.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment